LIVE WEBCAST: SNEAK PREVIEW OF “SOLO PIANO II”

Watch a “SNEAK PREVIEW” of Solo Piano II songs played LIVE by Chilly Gonzales during the simultaneous webcast taping of “Les Salons de Musique” on June 28. Other Gonzales repertoire was performed with his String Quartet “Strings Deluxe” and an orginal cello-piano composition “Cello Moment” to be premiered with Vincent Segal.
Available LIVE WORLD-WIDE until 5 july 2012.

@ARTELIVEWEB

9 comments to LIVE WEBCAST: SNEAK PREVIEW OF “SOLO PIANO II”

• Oli
    June 28, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Somebody put it on Youtube, please. Maybe some french guys who don’t have to watch soccer…

• Ashley
    June 28, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Best live performance I’ve seen in a very long time. I love how interactive with the audience you are. One day, my friend, one day I will see you live and the Solo Piano albums that I played over and over will come to life for me. Speaking of which, when in the world is your Solo Piano II album coming out?! I hear all this talk but there is no date! You’re driving me crazy. Just kidding, I’ll wait patiently; because I know it’s worth the agony. Thanks for making this live stream avail to citizens like me who live in places you’ll probably never tour. Well done, sir. You are, by definition, a real musical genius.

• Joao Troviscal
    June 29, 2012 at 12:28 pm

This was just great! Watching you live is really having the “musical genius” turn into the amazing “entertainer” before our eyes and ears. I liked this so much I’m really considering travelling to London (I’m from Portugal) to watch your show at the Barbican (with the BBC Symphony Orchestra! Are you fucking kidding me?!).
    Best wishes!

• David
    June 29, 2012 at 3:24 pm

wow that was awesome. that variation with dot at the end was unbelievable!

• Rita
    June 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm

I am from Portugal, live in Switzerland, and I am going to London to watch Chilly! You should go, it’s so worth it, and Barbican is such a great venue :D

• Rob Lee aka The Shared Nightmare Club
    July 2, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I’m looking forward to seeing you in London in October and hearing more. Btw, I would love you to hear you cover Breaking Bells by T La Rock & Mantronik

• paradalis
    July 4, 2012 at 8:01 pm

C’est merveilleux, émouvant, impressionnant. Grande!

• Marunia
    December 19, 2012 at 10:01 pm

первый раз Чили увидел по телевизору, часа в два ночи, уже собирался спать а тут фортепиано, зацепился и непожалел, сейчас он часто звучит в моих четырёх. Большой вам respect Chilly!!!

• Rob Lee
    December 20, 2012 at 4:44 pm

In my head, ‘Bongo Monologue’ mixes perfectly with ‘looking for the perfect beat’ by the Soulsonic Force. One for the next free mix tape – hint.

Rob